Janet Francoeur original New Bern City Hall Clock Tower
New Bern City Hall Clock Tower - Pollock St. - This building was constructed to house the Post Office, Court and Custom House operations between 1895 and 1897. When a new Federal Bbuilding was built on Middle Street, this building became City Hall. The clock tower was added in 1907.
- Watercolor by Jan Francoeur