Janet Francoeur original Justice House Gate
Justice House Gate - East Front St. - The home this gate stands in front of was built in 1842 on lot number 7. The iron fence and gate were added in 1900. Graffiti written by Union Soldiers on the plaster of the second floor rooms indicate that the house was used by Federal troops during the Civil War. Image 5 x 6, mat size 9 x 9 1/2."
- Watercolor by Jan Francoeur